Commercial & Residential Surveying – York, PA
Looking for surveying services in York County or the surrounding South Central PA area? James R. Holley and Associates (JRH) is a commercial and residential property surveyor located in downtown York, PA, and servicing York, Adams, Dauphin, Cumberland, and Lancaster counties. From identifying property lines to surveying for structures and roadways, JRH has the experience and state-of-the-art equipment to meet your surveying needs accurately and efficiently.
For more information on our surveyors and their services, please contact us by using our convenient form or just give us a call.
Land Survey Services for York County and surrounding areas:
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Boundary and Property Surveys
- Construction Stakeout
- Existing Site Conditions Plans
- FEMA Flood Elevation Certificates
- Lease Declaration Plans
- Property Research
- Right-of-way and Easement Plans
- GPS/State Plane Surveys
- Legal Descriptions of Properties
- Record Surveys and Plans
- Topographic Surveys
- Declaration Plans for Condominiums and Associations
- Utility Services
- Building Permit Plans
- Mapping Delineated Wetlands
Our survey staff utilize GPS controlled equipment.